The Concordia Teacher Education Council, in cooperation with the Department of Education and the Department of Art Education, invites you to Concordia University's tenth annual BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN TEACHING AND LEARNING conference for its cooperating teachers and other professionals in education.
The conference topics offer a wide range of choice, kindergarten and elementary teachers, as well as teachers of Art and English as a second language at both the elementary and secondary levels.
The Concordia Teacher Education Council is pleased to welcome both past and resent cooperating teachers, as well as teachers who may be interested in the workshops that are being offered.
Dominic R. Martini
Our workshops are designed for a maximum of fifteen participants. To guarantee a spot, register early.
For a complete list of our guest speakers, please click here.
- Address current topics in education.
- Explore new techniques in education for kindergarten and elementary teachers.
- Introduce research-based evidence to address learning difficulties and classroom behavioural problems.
- Provide hands-on experiences to develop teaching and assessment material for ESL teachers.
- Demonstrate how the Visual Arts can support Language Arts