Downloadable resources for you & your classroom.
Free to use, copy, adapt/modify and distribute “for noncommercial purposes; however credit the CSLP when doing so.
These in-depth guides provide detailed information on using ABRA, including tool activities, best practices, tested classroom management suggestions, and information on the assessment module (for tracking student progress in ABRA).
Country-specific guides help teachers use ABRA to meet their specific curriculum requirements.
These short guides provide information on using the tool effectively. These guides can be printed for consultation in the classroom.
- Basic Decoding – Level 2
- Comprehension Monitoring – Short Vowels
- Comprehension Monitoring – Long vowels
- Comprehension Monitoring – Preposition
- Four Seasons Sentence Starter
- High Frequency Practice
- Letter Sound Matching – 1
- Letter Sound Matching – 2
- Letter Sound Matching – 3
- Letter Sound Search – Level 1 (lower case)
- Letter Sound Search – Level 2 (lower case)
- Letter Sound Search – Level 2 (upper case)
- Letter Sound Search – Level 2 (mixed case)
- Letter Sound Search – Level 3
- The Little Red Hen Sentence Starter
- Segmenting – Two-sound Words
- Segmenting – Three-sound Words
- Segmenting – Four-sound Words
- Sequencing – Level 1 – Darryl Don’t Dawdle!
- Sequencing – Level 1 – How a Bean Sprouts
- Sequencing – Level 1 – When I Open My Eyes
- Spelling Words – Level 3
- Spelling Words – Level 6
- Syllable Counting – Fruit Syllables
- Vocabulary Matching
- Word Families – Level 1
- Word Families – Level 2
- Word Matching – Level 1
- Word Matching – Level 2
- Animals Handout
- Environment Handout
- Everyday Activities Handout
- Home Handout
- Number Handout
- Placement and Direction Handout
- School Handout
- Word Search: Art
- Word Search: Dance
- Word Search: Drama
- Word Search: Earth and Space
- Word Search: Math
- Word Search: Music
- Word Search: Numbers
- Word Search: Shapes
Lesson Plans and Activities
These lesson plans support ABRA’s online activities.
Coming in August 2018.
Parents play an important role in their children’s development of numeracy. The CSLP has created a resource page and a flyer to provide information and resources to parents.
- Parent Module – Coming in August 2018
- Parent Flyer